Sunday, July 30, 2006

Quick update

I'm not actually back yet...lol. They turned the phone on early so I signed up on MSN to get access till the 3rd! hehehe But since its dial up so I won't be online much!

The move went pretty good. My sister and her boyfriend loaded the Uhaul by themselves! And then still stayed to help unload it! We would have never gotton done if it wasnt for them! Jeannie yelled at me if I even thought of moving anything!

We got a 98 Dodge Caravan saturday! Its gren and has a great AC! The girls just found out about it today, they were at my IL's they went crazy! They couldnt believe it was ours! lol I am SO excited! It has a door on each side for the back seat! I wont have to climb over the seat to buckle Piper anymore! We had a scare with it today! I thought the starter had went out, so my brother came to pick up me and my sister from the old apartment, we had been over there cleaning, and he looked at it, tunked on the battery post with a hammer and it started right up!

2 comments:

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Awesome about the move and the van!! Hope you don't have anymore trouble!! I need to take ours in for a few minor issues.. thank god for warranties!!

Jacy said...

I's so happy for you! Glad you are settled and that you got a new van! You must so relieved

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed