
ok, I am really getting bad at keeping this updated!
I started working again September 5th, I REALLY miss being home all day with my babies, but in the last 3 weeks I have realized how much I missed working and being around adults! lol It has been a HUGE adjustment on all of us, especially Piper, she has been with me since she was born, she has never had a babysitter. Mom said she is fine in the morning but gets whinny towards the afternoon. Anakin has been doing good going to moms, I think he still notices though. Jade and Starla have not really been effected by it since they are in school all day. Plus they love getting to go to Nana's every afternoon! I think it will be a little easier when Stephen is not doing overtime anymore.
Starla broke her ankle at school on August 30th! A little boy on the playground jumped down and landed on her ankle! She walked on it for 2 hours!! Can you believe that?! She told her teacher when it happened that her knee hurt, so when she told her teacher it was her ankle, she didn't believe her! I went to the school Thursday after our Wednesday night trip to the ER, and talked to the teacher and principle! All I have to say is they should consider themselves lucky Stephen couldn't go down there! Starla went back for x-rays September 14, to see how it was healing. Dr. Rutherford said it is healing great! You couldn't really see they break anymore! She gets her cast off October 14th!
Jade turned 8 on September 15th! I cant believe she is growing up so fast! It seems like yesterday that I was 16 and had to tell mom I was pregnant! Where does the time go?? She had a great birthday! Stephen and I gave her a sewing machine, a Bratz bed set, a lamp and an alarm clock. She loved everything she got from us and from her party!
Anakin will be 7 months 1 week from today! He started crawling last week! He gets into EVERYTHING now!
We took the kid's to play put-put golf yesterday. They loved it! Piper finally started hitting her ball and then going to pick it up and set it next to the hole to hit it in! It took almost 3 hours to get through one course, so it was a little stressful towards the end, but it was fun. It was GREAT getting to spend the day together as a family!
2 comments:
Good to see your doing well. Missed chatting with ya!
Thanks guys! I miss you both!
Post a Comment