Monday, September 15, 2008
Happy Birthday Jade!!!!!!
I wanted to put this in a separate post from my bad news one. Can you believe my baby is 10 years old today!!!!!? Where does the time go? She was a tiny newborn just yesterday! I swear she was! Of course since I am an overly emotional person, I cried when I told her happy birthday this morning! Stephen is picking her up from school early to take her out to lunch. I called this morning and had a balloon and a rose sent to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww, it does pass so quickly doesn't it?? I hope she has a great birthday!!!
sydney will be 10 next month and i don't know why that this double digit birthday is so much more emotional for me but it is... big hugs to you and jade!!!! it is crazy that our babies are already 10!!!
Post a Comment