Well, I may have lost my readers by now. I have not been sure what to write about so I haven't been on here in awhile. I have really been struggling with not having a job. I feel like I am holding Stephen and I both back from moving on because he cant move out until I have a job. I know he says I am not but I feel like such a burden. I need to find something soon. We need to be able to move on.
Anyway, since my last post we have had alot going on around here. Piper got to go on her 1st field trip last Monday, the 20th. We went to Amazin Acres in Sparta, the kids loved it. The top picture is Pipers whole Pre-K class, the bottom is me Piper and Abigail. Abigail was stuck with me and Piper for the day.


On the 18th, I got to join Meredith and Tanya (moms from the group) for dinner at Chilis in Lebanon, I had a really good time. I felt kinda bad cause I got a little emotional from the drinks I had. I tend to get emotional and ramble when I drink and have alot on my mind.
Jade went to her 1st dance at school on Saturday the 25th, she was gorgeous! She had a blast, ans ended up spending the night with Bethany, a friend in her class.
The same night, my cousin had her sons birthday party. She had a bonfire and hay ride. It was really fun. Stephen took Anakin to his parents with him, so I only had to take Starla and Piper to the party, so I got to enjoy it too.I know there is more, but I can't think of it right now!
2 comments:
OMG Ellen!!! DO NOT feel bad at ALL about getting emotional! That is what your girlfriends are for! You are going through SO much! I was really happy to see you, sad to hear all the crap, but really happy to be there for you! I am here for you for ANYTHING... I am! HUGS girlie!
hey ellen... i would love to see the finished costume you made : ) i am sure it looks amazing!!!
Post a Comment