Anakins surgery went great! He handled it really well, he was a little moody the day of the surgery but not really bad. The hardest part was when they took him from me, we both cried! lol A nurse came by to check on me and gave me a hug and told me not to worry. I was bawling of course! He screamed and fought when they took him away. But they came and got him at 7:00, the dr came out at 7:15 and told me he was in recovery, I had him back at 7:30, we left the hospital at 8:30. So it was really fast.
I finally got the results from my carpel tunnel test, I failed it. It showed carpel tunnel in my left wrist. So I am stuck as a temp at Dura, which is ok for now because I can stay part time. But if for any reason we end up needing a full income, I will have to find a different job.
Jade and Starla are going to girl scout camp June 15-20. I am excited for them but they have never been away from home that long with anyone but family. I'm sure they will handle it better then I will. lol I keep getting a lecture from Stephen about letting them grow up and letting go. I can't help it! I try SO hard not to worry! It was my idea to let them go, I know they will have a blast, I just cant help but worry.
We did the girl scout cookie booth yesterday, the girls had 9 cases of 12 boxes of cookies, they sold all but 6-8 boxes! Starla was not at all shy asking people if they wanted to buy some, I think they had a hard time telling her no! lol Jade was kind of shy with it, she did do pretty good though, she would tell everyone how much they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment