Saturday, March 08, 2008

Anakin is 2!!

Saturday we celebrated the last 2nd birthday we will ever have in this house. It makes me a little sad knowing my "baby" is 2 now! It goes by SO fast! If my life wasnt so chaotic already I might consider having a couple more! lol I'd be in a looney bin for sure then! lol
Anakin had a great party! He got a ton of toys. My brother got him a ball and bat, he was so funny once he opened that it was over, he didnt care about the rest of the presents he wanted to go play ball! lol It was great seeing everyone and getting to talk to everyone.
I did learn not to order a cake from Bestway in Carthage. $20.00 for a cake that was suppossed to be 1/4th sheet cake and was no where near that! The only good thing about it was that it was Sponge Bob and Anakin loved it. I guess thats what counts.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed