Wednesday, July 23, 2008

10 days later

Well, since I have been working, I don't have as much time to write on here! So I have quite a bit to write about. Whether I get all of it on here today or not is a whole other story!
First I need to say Thank-You to a very sweet lady! Back in April, I had ordered a family plague and even with the divorce I was still going to get it for the kids but because of my finances I hadn't yet been able to. This wonderful lady sent the plaque for the kids as a gift! I cried when I opened it and read her note, and again when I explained to the kids who it was from. She makes some awesome stuff so if you get a chance check her out!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5569166
Another Thank you I need to say is to Meredith! Meredith if you read this, I am sorry for saying it so late but thank you so much for the card! It came on a day that I was having a hard day so it helped cheer me up!

I had a really short weekend, since I worked Saturday until 6:30! Then Jeannie met me in Lebanon and we went to Outback for Supper. We were both very disappointed! It was not what I expected! We did find a very good drink though! It was Strawberry-Kiwi Lemonade, it was a slush and had vodka in it that you couldn't taste! lol

Sunday I took Stephen and the kids to lunch at McDonalds and we let the kids play for a bit, then Stephen and I went to see The Dark Knight, it was awesome! We talked alot last weekend, we basically said our goodbyes as husband and wife, we do want to remain friends. The Sunday night there was an unexpected turn of events, I guess you would say. Stephen called and said he still loves me. I honestly don't think I have ever been more shocked in my life. For the first 2 months after we separated I hoped everyday he would say that, when he finally did it was to late. My feelings have changed, I was hurt to much. I do still miss him at times, I miss all the little things, like holding hands and staying up late just laying in bed together talking. I miss what we had. We met at Chilis Tuesday after work to talk, and I told him I want the divorce. I really believe that even if I could fall in-love with him again, we would never have what we did. To much happened, to much that I wouldn't be able to let go of for years to come if ever. I know this hurts him, that I still want the divorce and I am really very sorry for that. I do hope that he still wants to be friends, he has been my best friend for the last 10 years, I don't want to lose that.

On another note, I stopped at Fantastic Sams on the way home today to get my hair cut. BIG HUGE mistake! The girl didn't listen and cut it to short! Then when I got home and really looked at it, its not straight! Mom noticed spots in the back that are bad! I am going to have to get it cut again to get it fixed which is going to make it ALOT shorter then I wanted it!

4 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Wow girl lots going on with you.......glad you came to a decision and feel good about it. IT's great that you guys can still be friends for the kids......BIG HUGS

Hope you get some time to rest I'm tired reading your post :) Hang in there!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Take care of yourself and your kids and the rest will fall into place, look how far you've come already! Thank you for the shout out, I appreciate it :)

Meredith said...

Hugs Ellen!! I think you are doing an amazing job with everything, really you are doing so many great things for your kids! Big hugs girl! :)

chandra said...

Wow, what a roller coaster for you. Glad you've made a decision based on what's best for you and I'm glad you guys can still be friends for your kids sake. Hugs girl, you've been through so much lately.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed