Well, yesterday for the 1st time in my life I cleaned out gutters! I have to say it was absolutely disgusting. Next year with income tax, I will be buying the gutters that have the shield over them! I really didn't care for the ladder to much either.
I also went fishing alone for the 1st time yesterday. I actually really enjoyed it. I found the perfect spot. It was across a guard rail and I was sitting on rocks. It was a spot where there is that big tunnel that goes under the road. I laid a blanket down and wiggled in the rocks till I had a perfect comfortable position. It was so peaceful and quiet. When the sun started going down there were a ton of little fish about 1-2 inches big jumping in and out of the water, it was kind of mesmerizing. I got so lost in thought, just watching, that when a big fish that was about 2 feet long jumped out of the water it scared the crap out of me! lol I laughed so hard! If anyone would have seen me they probably would have thought I had lost my mind! When it started to get dark, I didn't want to leave. I called home to tell them I would be a bit longer and when I hung up the phone and looked down a snake was coming out of the tunnel towards me! I have no idea how big he was, part of him was still in the tunnel. I jumped and grabbed everything and was over the guard rail pretty quickly. Then I looked back and my phone was still down there! I had to go back! Anything else I would have just left, but I could not leave my phone!
I don't really feel up to talking about marriage / divorce stuff today, so I will try to update on that later.
The kids are doing good. Jade and Starla are excited about being back in school, and Piper is loving Pre-K. Anakin is a brat as always, he has really gotten into He-Man so everything is a sword and he runs around yelling "by the power of greyskull" which is really funny to hear a 2 year old saying! lol
My parents and sister will be moving out next weekend, so I am excited about having my house back. My dad is doing better. I felt so bad last night I hit his belly playing around! I completely forgot about him being sore! Luckily I hit higher then his incisions! I was ready to cry!
I can not remember the last time I updated on losing weight but I was 305 at the end of May and I am now................(shouldn't there be a drum role here...lol)..........267! So I am down 38 pounds! I feel so much better! I am hoping to lose more! I would love to get under 250, I have not been under 250 since Starla was born. So wish me luck!
8 comments:
girl you are cracking me up with your post!
Glad you got some alone time and glad the snake didn't get ya :)
WOOHOO on the weight lose! Girl you are rocking it
Have a good week girlie!
Way to go on the weight loss!!! Glad you had a nice time fishing, it sounds really relaxing, other than the snake, lol.
Glad you had some time for yourself. Awesome on the weight loss!!
Congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome :)
Congratulations on cleaning out the gutters (I don't think I'd have the courage!) and for the awesome weight loss! You are rocking!
The fishing does sound great all except for the snake part! lol I love the big fish jumping out too!! :)
Glad you enjoyed some "me" time yesterday and that your dad is doing better. Congrats on the weight loss, I'm happy to hear you're feeling better and are doing so well in that department. Will your parents be close by after they move out?
excellent on the weight loss!!!! glad to hear your dad is doing better! i love fishing and that is great you got some alone time... little boys are too funny... chesley cracks me up all the time... always good to have an update from you!!! big hugs!!
Ellen, how are you? No post in awhile, so I wanted you to know I've been thinking about you. Big Hugs girl.
Post a Comment