Well, the house was listed today.We listed it for $84,900, which the Realtors think we may end up only getting close to 80,000. Which would suck. She only took pictures of the outside until I am done painting. Which I was kind of not happy with. I felt like she could have taken pictures and mentioned in the listing which rooms were going to be painted and then updated pictures as I got them done instead of only putting the front of the house on there right now.
If we get the $84,900 it would mean roughly $14,000 after the mortgage and fees which would be around $6,000 a piece for me and Stephen, after we pay his brother back and pay for the divorce.
So I have alot of work to do as quickly as I can. Want to know my list? Well I'm going to tell you even if you don't! lol
Paint Jades room walls and trim
Paint kids bathroom walls and trim
Paint Hall
Move Starla and Piper into Jades room
Make their old room a den
Paint hallway walls and trim
Paint trim in front room
Paint over hand prints in front room
Lay tile on fireplace (anyone know how to do this one?)
Paint trim in Kitchen
Touch up where blue got on Kitchen ceilings
Paint my room
*Paint foyer walls and trim
Haul off junk outside by shed
Burn as much of brush pile as I can
Figure out what to do with pieces to big to burn
Get a storage
Move as much out of house as possible
Clean out closets (yuck!)
Clean gutters
Clean out shed
*means I got it done! yay me! lol
Wow, I think that may be it! lol Yup I'm doomed! Well now I am just going to copy this to my blog so I don't have to re-type it and I might as well print my to-do list so I don't forget anything! Ohh and on top of everything else I have a nice head cold! Isn't that fun!
p.s. Meredith- I hope you got my text the other night! My brain is SO fried! I should have asked you to call me! I remembered at 10:30!
Ohh yeah here is the link!
http://www.crye-leike.com/main/browsedetail.php?region=Middle+Tennessee&mgrp=12&p=3&ln=23&tid=nashville&mlsnum=1035537<b=1&cid[0]=636
http://www.realtracs.com/PropertyDetail.aspx?PropertyClass=RES&DMQL=(AreaID%3d%7c93)%2c(ZipCode%3d38547)%2c(ListingStatusID%3d1)%2c(OfficeListIsActive%3d1)%2c(OfficeListIsIDX%3d1)%2c(IsListedOnInternet%3d1)&AreaID=93&MlsNum=1035537&Digest=7aC4itPeavIPkdc6Senz5Q
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment