Sunday, December 14, 2008

Well the kids and I now live in an apartment. It is kinda small for 4 kids but it will do. Its really weird not having Stephen there, and being in a place he has never lived. Stephen and I took one load Friday night, we filled both vans and then that was all I could do! I was so exhausted from work. I had to work Saturday and Stephen and my cousin Missy moved a bunch for me! I don't know how I would have ever gotton it done if it wasn't for them! Missy stayed the night with me and we stayed up all night unpacking! The only thing left is the girls room, because we couldn't get the bolts into the top bunk! (Missy- we were using the wrong bolts! There were 2 that looked the same but one had bigger threads!) Missy left around 12 and I was alone until the kids came home. It was really weird, plus I was having a bad afternoon, so that just made me emotional. And it doesn't help that I should be starting soon. I tried to put in a movie to listen to so it wasn't so quite but something happened to my DVD player! So now I have nothing! I have a itty bitty TV, but no cable and no DVD player. I know I don't watch alot of TV but since I don't have a radio either I usually either listen to a movie or put a CD in the DVD player to listen to.
I am still trying to find a babysitter for after the 1st of the year. I am not sure what to do!
Anyway, I wont have Internet for a bit, but I did figure out how to post on her from my cell phone.

1 comment:

Angie Morris said...

Where are you at now? M'boro??

How's Dell going??

Hang in there girlie!! You are sucha strong chick and only good things will happen for you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed