Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Proud Mom!

I have been doing pretty good emotionally this week. It is still hard and i still have moments where i am incredibly sad but i think that means its going to start getting easier. Since it has went from days of sadness to moments. I dont however think i will ever be completely over it, but if i can let go enough to move on with my life i know i will be ok. Sometimes i feel like I will be ok and other times i feel like I wont and that i will be spending the rest of my life alone. The second feeling scares the crap out of me, cause i am not that person. I am not the woman that falls apart and cant pull herself back together.

On another note, the kids go back to school a week from friday. I found out just how amazing my kids are yesterday. We were talking about school and i had to tell them that they are going to have to start back to school with the clothes they have, that right now i can not get them new school clothes and supplies because i am really struggling to even pay the bills right now. Do you know what my daughters said? Jade and Starla told me it was ok that they didnt want me to be upset that they dont mind and then they started listing off school supplies that they still have from last year that they can use. What 10 and 9 year old respond that way? i am so very proud of them. Once they get back to school and i am able to find a job and get my bills caught up i am going to do something very special for them.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed