Thursday, July 30, 2009

So very very lost

And for once its not a emotional lost. Its pretty much a what to do/ how to make things work lost. I need to find a job asap but i found out today Anakin does not start headstart until the 24th. Which causes a big problem. I can not afford a babysitter to go look for a job but i can not wait until the 24th. My Unemployment is just not cutting it. Also, i really really want to go back to school and do the LPN course or the surgical technologist course but how do i go to school and work? i have to have the time with my kids. i cant just in to school and not work cause then i have no income. i cant go to school durin the day and work nights because I wouldn sleep, i would stay up in the evenings to see the kids. I've tried that before. i want so badly to get my life on track and be able to provide for my kids on my own but i have no clue as to how to do it. i will wait on school if i have to even though if i could go to school it only takes a year and i could definitely support us off what an LPN makes. UGH!! this is so frustrating!

1 comment:

Jacy said...

What about doing online classes or finding a place that offers Saturday classes? Hang in there girl things will turn around ((hugs))

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed