Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well...

Getting ready for a date is alot more work than i ever imagined it to be. Jeannie helped me pick an outfit, complete with her heeled boots, which i absolutly loved! Lol. She curled my hair, then understood when i decided we should just scrunch it instead. I thought the curls were to fancy. I had a blast getting ready with Jeannie helping me. I cant remember the last time i was that nervous! Lol.

Now onto the actual date.....it was both the best and not so good first date i have ever had. It was the best becuase i learned a couple of very valuable lessons. The main one being I am infact ready to start dating! It felt so good to get dressed up & see the look of awe and admeration on a guys face when he sees me. Lol. Thats a hard thing for me to realize because i have never been one to think i actually got a guys attention. Another good lesson i learned was the nervousness only comes with the preparation. I was completly calm and comfortable after that. It was not so good becuase we were not a good fit. While i do value the experience & lessons learned tonight, It was not a date i would repeat.

3 comments:

Mouse said...

Glad that your finally ready to date. Just be patient & you will find the right one when your least expecting it.

Meredith said...

Good for you for going and for learning so much!!! Now have fun dating!!! I am so proud of you!!! :)

Shannon said...

Good for you on dating! Sorry it wasn't better, but so glad you enjoyed yourself. I miss ya girl!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed