Sunday, November 09, 2008
Decisions, Decisions
I have been thinking about some things lately. The biggest of which is selling the house and moving back to Smyrna. My biggest problem with this is moving the kids that far from Stephen, I just don't know that I feel right about it. He has said its OK, and he will still see the kids, but I am worried it will make it harder on them. We have still not told them about the divorce and are not going to until after Starla has her birthday party next weekend. So how do I throw all that on them at one? That we are going through the divorce and we may move to Smyrna? How do I do that? I have never made a big decision on my own, and this is huge, so it scares the crap out of me that I may make the wrong decision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ellen, I'm sorry you've got such tough decisions to make, but I know you will do what's best for your family. Of course, you know I hope you move back, but I pray that whatever decision you do make, it works out for you all. (((hugs)))
Making big decisions on your own is a part of life. Whatever it is will ultimately be better for you and the kids because you will make it better. They will love you no matter what you decide. It's your life now. Forget the past and live it!
Post a Comment