After alot of very careful thought and with knowing the heartache it will cause me to do it, i may be doing something throughout next year that will be the hardest thing i have ever faced in my life. I know this is really vague but i do not want to post the details until i know for sure what will and will not happen. If I can make this happen and be strong enough to get through it, it will give my kids and I alot better future then we are looking at right now. I am willing to make this sacrifice for them and thier well being. Even though i dont think he will ever know how thankful i am, i am truely thankful to Stephen for the support, understanding, and help he has given me. I know this might sound crazy but i couldnt have a better ex-husband. I know we fight and have our ups and downs but i believe he really does care about my well being he didnt stop caring just because we are not married anymore and i am eternally grateful for that.
I will update with more info when i know more about what is going to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment