ain!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Things are falling into place!
I started a new job friday! i am working at Famous Footwear distribution center in Lebanon. My hours are 6:30 to 3. Its through a temp service and only starts at 8.50 an hour but its a start. I like it there. They just give you your work and let you go! i can take my ipod to listen to while i work. Trina is going to watch the kids do the next two weeks then My uncle and aunt are gonna help with the kids, even with Anakin and headstart. I know i have had alot of back and forth, not sure how i felt bout somethings but i think all that came from me feeling so lost over not being able to support me and the kids on my own, i think it made me think i missed the way things used to be more then i actually do. Dont get me wrong a part of me will always miss that life and will always hate the fact i am not getting to raise my children with thier father. After spending 11 years with someone its hard to not miss them from time to time. There is a history there that no one else will ever have or know. I am very glad stephen and i had the time we did, i would not be who i am now he it wasnt for him, he made me realize i can do anything and that i should believe in myself and i am more thankful for that then he will ever know. I am glad that we are able to stay friends because we have been a huge part of each others lives. It is time for me to move on, whole heartedly this time, no more pretending im ok when i am not. I am honestly ok this time, i dealt with the feelings and regret and am happy with my decision that i am ok with my life. I will be ok and i am happy. Right now i am perfectly content with it being just me and my babies, i am in no hurry to jump in a relationship, after 11 years i want to be on my own happily for awhile. Im not going to push anyone away if someone comes along, i actually have two different guys right now that i know are interested but im not jumping the gun, if its meant to be it will happen on its own, if it dont then there is someone better out there for me. I love being happy with my life ag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!! I'm so glad you got a job that you like and you're moving on and feeling good about it. WTG!!
Post a Comment