Monday, April 21, 2008

Its 10:00 now, the kids and I just got back from the park, we went walking and then played for awhile. It helped some to get out of the house. I called Randstad to talk to Carol about 1st shift but I had to leave her a message. I can't go out and look for a job today because mom has a dr. appointment, but she is going to watch Piper and Anakin tomorrow so I can. I hope I find something very quickly, I don't want to go back to Dura on 3rd shift Sunday night. Anakin has a dr appointment tomorrow afternoon for his butt, the rash went away for a week and then came back. I am starting to think he has some type of infection.

Carol just called back, she is going to get me on 1st shift there. I will still have to look for something else, becuase I cant get hired on, but its a 1st shift for now. She said she would call me back when she got everything arranged.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed