Monday, April 28, 2008

UGH!

You never realize how much you look forward to sharing your day with someone until you have no one to share it with. I know I have my kids here and I have alot of friends I could call and talk to, but its not the same. I am just really hoping this gets easier. I can not concentrate on anything. My heads a mess, and I know its just going to take time to straighten it out, which is driving me crazy because I just want to get on with my life.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hugs to you Ellen!! I can only imagine how difficult this is for you right now, but you seem to be adjusting pretty well, and it will get easier in time. Just be so thankful that you have your beautiful children in your life, and hopefully they can take your mind off it just a little. I've been wanting to call you, but didn't want to bother you. If you ever need a friend just to chat with, bitch with, cry with, whatever, please don't hesitate to call. ((((hugs))))

Angie Morris said...

At first I could not figure out what you meant and then I read down........OMG girl!!!

I'll keep you in my thoughts and sending you big hugs!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed