Saturday, May 17, 2008

After Stephen picked the kids up Friday, I went by Elise's(a lady I worked with at Dura) Church to meet Shirley, she works at a nursing home in Lebanon and they are needing help, she was going to bring me an application, but wants me to come down there so she can take me straight to the lady that hires. So I am going to do that Monday morning. After that Shannon and I met at Applebees in Lebanon , we had a really good time, we ate and had a few drinks(not to much since we both had to drive!) and talked it was a little after 11 when I got home! Shannon if you read this thanks for going out with me! I really enjoyed getting out of the house and being with a good friend! After I got home I watched Absolute Zero, a movie mom wanted me to watch, it was awful! The actors and lines were horrific! It was like a very cheesy version of The Day After Tomorrow. I forgot to close the windows before I left so it was FREEZING in the house! I had on flannel pj pants a long sleeve shirt, my bathrobe, and I was wrapped in a king size comforter! My nose was a popsicle! I was tempted to make some hot tea to warm me up but I was to cold to move! lol I ended up sleeping in my bathrobe with the comforter that's on my bed plus the extra one folded in half on top of that! Other then freezing I actually slept really good! This morning I went down to Shannon's to babysit for them, Jackson and Elena are dolls! They were so good! We colored, did puzzles, watched ET, played outside and had Shannon's front room looking like a toy box! lol Of course we had it all clean again before she got home so she will never know the HUGE mess we actually made! lol
After the kids got home we went to walmart and got them some snacks and some Moon Sand to play with. We went by redbox but there was nothing in there they haven't seen that was a kids movie. So now they are watching Beethoven and playing with Moon Sand, so I am about to go join them and play with Moon Sand! I tried to find some new coloring books at walmart but their coloring books have gotten outrageous! Its $5.00 for a decent coloring book! Times that by 5(yes cause I need one too!) That's $25.00 for coloring books! It was only $15 for 4 tubs of Moon Sand that will hold their interest longer anyway!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed