Today was a good day up until I got let go from my job. At the corporate office in Michigan there is one lady that wanted the Dura down here to let go any temp that had been there more then 6 months and had not applied for full time. Well, they fought it as long as they could and finally lost the fight. So I am out of a job. Which sucks, especially since I am on my own. Of course Stephen will not let us do without anything and he will do what he can, but I hate to have to have him help so much. He is trying to get to where he can get out of his parents house and into his own place.
I moved the bedrooms around today, since I couldn't paint my room. I just can not stay in that room with them colors right now, its to hard. So I made it into a playroom for the kids, and put Piper in with Jade and Anakin in with Starla and all that is allowed in the actual bedrooms are books. So it even helps out as far as now instead of toys to clean up in 3 room, I only have one to worry about! I am now in the room Piper and Anakin were in. I put my bookshelf in front of the doorway that has no door and I am going to make a pretty curtain to hang up. I wont have total privacy, but my kids don't even allow me to go to the bathroom alone so I don't think its going to hurt if they see me changing clothes! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment