I did get to go to the temp service for dell yesterday. I will take it if I can get it but I am not sure how to make it work out. They are pretty serious about overtime that comes before the shift, which would mean going in at 2 am for 12 hour days. It takes 30 - 45 minutes to get there from moms, which means I would have to leave here by 1:45 am so I would be getting up around midnight! And would have to get the kids out to the van and to moms! I think this is going to be harder then the 3rd shift was! How do I do that?
I have been looking through career builder all morning, I was surprised how many jobs are on there that you have to apply through there for! The companies ask specifically to email resumes.
I got one call already, its for a 3rd party quality thing, I am supposed to think about it and call the guy tomorrow and let him know if I want an interview. Its not immediate, he is looking for people when they have openings, and it is not very dependable. I could be atone company for a week then if they don't need me, I would go somewhere else, if there there was no one else I would have to just wait. The interview is in Nashville, so I am trying to figure out if it would be worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment