Saturday, June 28, 2008

As long as everything was OK with my physical yesterday I have a job! I was supposed to start at 7 a.m Monday but since they didn't get my results back in time I have to call them at 8 Monday. I went ahead and got the pants, shirts and shoes I needed so I have them, but if for some reason something was wrong with the physical I will just take them back. Their uniform is khaki type pants and polo type shirts. You have to tuck your shirt in, which I do not care for! I have not tucked my shirt in since high school!

I stayed up until 2:30 last night coloring and watching Gilmore Girls. The kids went to bed by 11p.m so I enjoyed the quite time in my room. I got up at 7:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I wanted to lay out today but there is an auction up the street and even though I can lay in my front yard with a lot of skin showing and usually be comfortable, I don't think I would be as comfortable with this much traffic. So now I am not sure what I want to do today, I do want to at least take the kids outside but again with this traffic I am not sure.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed