Saturday, June 07, 2008
Today has been pretty good so far. Anakin has been listening pretty good. He just got up from a nap and is in a good mood. Starla is not home yet, she spent the night with mom last night. I didn't sleep very well last night. Stephen and I had a huge argument over the phone last night. We talked again this morning, and I told him all I was asking for was for him to get Anakin a little more since Anakin is having trouble with us being separated. I think I finally got through to him. He said he understood how hard this is on me and the kids. I told him he has NO way of understanding. He is not here, he can not possible understand what its like to be the only one to take care of 4 kids everyday for a month and a half! I am the only one to cook, clean, give baths, and play with them. He said something about swapping "positions" for awhile. I told him I had thought of that, and If I had somewhere to go I would have him live here with the kids for a week or two and maybe he would understand better what I am going through. That it is stressful, but it doesn't mean I cant handle my kids! But we cant do that because I have no where to go. Moms house is to full already with Jeannie and Evan living there and I can not afford to rent a place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment