Thursday, June 05, 2008

Last night Jade got invited to go somewhere with one of her friends tonight, since Starla was upset I took her to work with me today at Shannons shop. She loved it, she is already asking when she can go back with me. I think she enjoyed the time away from her brother and sisters more then anything. Stephen has strep throat, so unless he is feeling better Saturday night, I would guess it is just going to be me and my brats this weekend. Which kind of suck because I need a break! lol

I have decided I am going to straighten my hair back out. The perm is just not what I wanted. I am going to take a picture of it fixed and then one when it is brushed out so I can show everyone how funny it looks when its brushed out! Yes, it amuses me!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed