Stephen stayed the weekend here, to give his parents a break from the kids being there every weekend. It was nice to have him here for a couple of days. Friday and Saturday went pretty good I think. But Saturday night a friend of his called him at 2 a.m, and kept us up until close to 4 a.m. I think it was close to 5 before I fell asleep, then Anakin woke up crying around 7, I finally dragged myself out of bed around 8 because he wouldn't quit. Stephen left around 2 this afternoon. So now its just me and the kids again. It was harder watching him leave then I though it would be. He has been gone 30 min and I am still fighting the tears. It is worth it thought o have the couple of days with him, I just didn't expect it to tear me up so much. The kids are in their rooms reading and coloring. I have nothing to do. I couldn't concentrate on my book even if I wanted to. I just feel so lost right now. The hardest part of all of this is the waiting, but it is necessary. I understand what he is going through, and I am willing to wait and give him the time he needs.
Stephen had to kill a snake in the front yard Saturday. Jade was riding her bike and screamed there was a dead snake by the tree. I went to go look and it moved! I have pictures and will put it on here once I upload them.
It stormed pretty bad here last night. My phone is out, but the dsl is working, so I don't know what the crap is going on. I don't know if its from eh storm or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment