Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Library

I am so excited last friday the kids and I finally checked out the library in Alexandria. Carthage and Gordonsville both have one, but Carthage is to far, and the librarian in Gordonsville doesnt like Anakin being wild, which he is NEVER good in a library cuase I have to fight him to keep him away from the PC's, but she always gave me dirty looks, plus they have not night book drop so I was getting all kinds of fees cuase they are not open on sat and close at 4p.m everyday, so we quit going. The lady at the Alexandria one was SO sweet! She helped the girls find a book from thier school list, she thought Anakin was the cutest terror she had ever seen, OK I added the terror part, she said little boy! lol He even fell and scraped his knee, and she proudly told him he was the 1st to get to use thier new 1st aid kit! lol I was just really impressed with how friendly she was! Jade got a 5th grade reading list and Starla got a 3rd grade reading list in thier reposrt card, so I made a deal with them that if they read every book on the list over the summer they will get $25 each at the end of summer! It is a long list, so I dont expect them to read everyone of them, I will base it on thier effort, I am just not telling them that part...hehe

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed