I did not sleep well last night, partly because I slept on the couch and partly because I had an awful dream. I had a dream that the cops that raided my house came and got me and Stephen and said we had to go with them and sneak down a hill somewhere to see if the people down there had guns. Well when we got to the bottom of the hill a whole group of people started shooting at us! I got shot a couple times, Stephen only got shot once, he ran faster than me. When we got back up the hill the cops tried to take off and leave us. Then I woke up. I don't think I mentioned, the other day the Sheriff actually called and apologized about the raid.
I have an interview tomorrow for a place called Tackle, they make seats for Nissan. The guy did mapquest before he called me about the job and said it is 34 miles from me, which I don't think is to bad. Its $10.00 an hour to start then $12.00 an hour after 90 days, when as long as I do a good job I will get hired on and have benefits and everything. The 1st shift is 7:30 to 5:30, the 3rd shift is 7:30 to 5:30, I am not sure which one I will get, he said they need people for both and the company will decide after orientation who gets what shift. But he said its a good company and if I explain about my kids I should have a pretty good shot at 1st. I wouldn't mind the 3rd since my family is staying with me for now, but since the sift starts at 7:30, I wouldn't have much time with the girls when school goes back. I would get to take Piper to and from Pre-K, and I would get to go on field trips and not have to miss work for appointments, but the 7:30 is to early for me for a 3rd shift, I wouldn't get to tuck the kids in at night.
1 comment:
Why didn't you tell me about your dream? That's just messed up. The dream, that is.
Post a Comment