Tuesday, June 03, 2008
39 Days
It has been 39 days that I have been a single mom of 4 kids. I think I have handled it all very well up until tonight. I have been doing my best to be strong for my kids and I have been doing my best to hold myself together for them. It all came undone tonight. I don't think I can do this anymore. I love my kids with all of my heart but I do not think I can handle the 4 of them on my own. Part of me just wants to run away and never look back. Anakin and Piper do not listen at all anymore, Jade and Starla fight constantly. Yes, they did do this stuff before, but I had help handling them, it wasn't all me all the time. I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't know how to take care of the kids, the house, myself, and keep everyone happy. What do I do? How do I get through this and raise my kids right? I am so exhausted, I haven't been sleeping well, I am sick to my stomach most of the time. What do I do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ellen I am so sorry you're having such a hard time right now! You have been handling everything so well, it's only normal to stumble every once in a while. Also don't forget, you're not alone in raising those children. Stephen is the father, and he should be sharing a lot of the responsibilities.
Have faith in yourself, you have done a wonderful job in raising your kids! If there's anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. (hugs)
Post a Comment